Halloween is a rather new holiday here in Europe, during the last 25 years it has become more and more popular though it is not yet as fancy as in the United States. With our embroidery machines it is quite easy to do some creepy decorations.
Our children did not like the coasters of 2018 anymore and wanted to have some new ones and so we have these fancy new ones right from the beginning of October. It would be a pity to use them only on the month’s last day. These gorgous designs are all free by Kreative Kiwi and come in different sizes.
The coasters are stitched onto Felty by Gunold which is nice to work with.
Who wants to have even more free designs or sales will find treasures at facebook during the 7 day Halloween Hop. 17 designers offer freebies or sales:
- TCD Embroidery (a freebie in the shop)
- AKidzCreation Embroidery and Applique Fan Group (a 55% sale)
- Dazzle Town Embroidery Vinyl LLC (a 25% sale)
- Ellia Jacksford Embroidery Designs (special design for a low price and a contest to win a freebie)
- Hug Longer Digital Designs (a freebie in the shop)
- Creations by Connie Embroidery! (a 50% sale and a freebie in the shop)
- A-Z Embroidery Designs (a freebie in the shop)
- New Moon Stitches VIP Group (games and give-aways and discounts on hardware)
- Kellie’s Designs (a free design in the shop)
- Amazin Grace Designs (50% sale and a freebie in the shop)
- String Theory Fabric Art Fan Group (two freebies in the shop)
- Picturestitch Group – Machine Embroidery Designs by Nicola Elliott (a freebie in the shop)
- Bella Bleu Embroidery & Applique Fans
- Munka Nene Designs
- Pink Aviator
- Monka Dunk Supplies
- 1 String to Rule Them All
So how about you? Are you also preparing for Halloween, or are you going to hide?