In Germany we celebrate Labour Day on the first of May, but in the United States and Canada it is celebrated as national holiday on the first Monday in September since 1894. One or other embroidery designer offers a sale of this long weekend. So who wants to save today …
Explizite Labour-Day-Sales are to be found here:
- EmbroideryDesigns when ordering for $25 you save $10
- Fit2Bstitched 50% off of all designs
- FruBlomgren 20% off of all designs even those that have been released this weekend
- Julia’s Needle Designs offers all design sets for $ 0,35 instead of the regular $10 (except those that were released in August, these are for $1)
- MarmieBee on the day after Labour day 50% off all designs
- My Petite Fleur 35% off all designs until the 4th of September
- Sher’s Creative Space 40% off of all designs (and even all PDF-Patterns).
- String Theory Fabric Art: 20% off of all orders more than $10 (why is it called Judgement Day Sale here?)
- Tattered Stitch Embroideries: 60% off of all orders more than $10
And than there are other sales that are not names “Labour Day Sales” but still are at the same time:
- Urban Threads: 50% off of all sets
- Rock-Queen all Sets for 3,50€ (instead of the regular €9,99 to €12,99), excelpt those that were released during August, there are for 3,99€ (Sale ends at the end of the week)
- Elfenidee: 25% off of all fall related designs (until 5th of September)
By the way, the picture of the day shows the Portuguese Sardines by FruBlomgren, which are still on sale today (20% off). Marianne gave me this little beauty when we invited her and her husband over for a BBQ, when we were in Denmark, so it is a real treasure to me.