Our easter dessert this year was very yummy and still there is some of it left for today and tomorrow! So being strengthend with food and the enthusiasm of what I have already accomplished this year, it is time to think about I want to craft during the remainder of this year.
There are still some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) waiting for me:
- my esoterical themed wall hanging that I started a year ago
- my Ibella, that dress after a pattern of Freuleins, that I won last year at FruBlomgrens dressmaking competition last summer. I already have cut the fabric and need now to embroider it – as soon as my machine will be repaired
- the seasonal table mats that I began last November in the patchwork class
- 2 dresses with fabric that I bought last year on the fabric market (one is white with poppies, the other is an aquarell painting with sailing boats)
- a jacket with the black and coloured wool fabric that I bought last autumn on another fabric market
- the quilt-as-you-go projekt from the sew-along „12 Days of Christmas“, that I could not finish because of my defect embroidery machine
Additionally I am thinking of these projects:
- a red jacket in the bolero-style, that I can wear with my new dresses
- a bag for the next star singing walk
- vacation T-Shirts for the whole family embroidered and preferarbly self-sewen
- a reversible skirt with optional pocket, as I have seen on a market in Lanzarote (but did not buy because of choice of coloured fabrics)
- a pair of trousers for me
- a quilt in anticipation of our planned trip to Canada in summer 2020
And I would love not only to use the patterns by pattydoo but also to try the newly acquired Lutterloh system.
Futhermore my children also uttered sewing wishes:
- my daughter and her new friend want to sew Pia shirts
- my daughter also wants a dress
- my son wants another Paul but with long sleeves an warm hood for autumn wear
- my son wants his name embroidered on all his towels as his towel was taken away in the swimming hall when he was swimming
And as soon as my embroidery machine is fixed there are all those other „necessary“ projects:
- presents for the coaches of my children (little bags, embroidered towels)
- presents for birthdays and later on christmas
- new coasters for the kitchen table
- maybe some decorations
Uh, that has become a very long list now. Did I tell you that I have a lot of project ideas? What is on your lists?
In order to finish more of these projects I plan to publish less blog posts. Not daily but only two or three times per week, especially as May and June are always so busy with dates at school and sports and garden work.
P.S.: Today picture shows three egg warmers that we used today as the children did not want to colour the eggs. These warmers I crocheted a couple of years ago during a holiday anticipating the release of the third triology of STAR WARS. Since then my children have begged me to do more of these – BB8, Yoda, Luke. So this is another goal for this years summer holiday.